£995.00 + VAT
This on-line CRMT core course builds on existing classroom experience to provide instructors with the specific skills required to deliver CRM training in the classroom.
During the 5-day course delegates will refresh their instructional skills, however they will concentrate more on facilitation, feedback and critique.
Each delegate will prepare and deliver daily practice sessions, each of which will be fully debriefed by the tutor. Delegates will learn how to use and to debrief case studies, practical exercises and video programmes.
Delegates will also practice preparing CRM training sessions to assist them in developing course materials for subsequent use in their own company courses. The course will also introduce behavioural markers and non-technical skills assessment.
The course meets EASA, FAA, UKCAA and IATA requirements and will include, for example:
- Training methods and aids
- Facilitation vs Instruction
- The use of technology in designing and delivering CRM training.
- Exploring one of more case studies.
- Behaviour, attitude & NOTECHS.
- Human Performance & Limitations
- Practice sessions and feedback
The course includes:
- Pre-course reading material
- 5-days training
- Full set of course handouts
- Certificate on completion of the course
- Action Plan