Error is natural, and we need to understand that, no matter what precautions we may take, we will make mistakes.
The important issues are how we prepare ourselves for making mistakes and how we manage the threats and hazards within our organisation which lead to errors.
If we can understand the threats and causes of error, and then manage them when they occur, error, we will improve our efficiency and productivity.
On this workshop you will:
- Learn how organisations can create the opportunity for individual error
- Understand the error chain
- Explore threat and error management
- Discuss examples of error and error management
- Use a case study to discuss the above