As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and our use of Personal Data have been designed to uphold:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of Personal Data;
- The right of access to the Personal Data we hold about you;
- The right to rectification if any Personal Data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact us using the details set out below);
- The right to be forgotten – that is, the right to ask us to delete any Personal Data We hold about you (we only hold your Personal Data for a limited time, but if you would like us to delete it sooner, please contact us using the details below);
- The right to restrict (that is, prevent) the processing of your Personal Data;
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your Personal Data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- The right to object to us using your Personal Data for particular purposes; and
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your Personal Data, please contact us using the details set out below and we will do our best to solve the problem for you. If we are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
Information Collected By Us
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and any resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information you provide to us by filling in forms on our website, such as when registering or making a purchase.
- Information you provide to us when you communicate with us
How We Use Your Information
Any information relating to you that we collect and store is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. However, we may also use the information for the following purposes:
- Providing you with information you have requested from us about our products or services. Providing additional information about other products or services, which we consider may be of interest to you, and where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, such as improvements or service and product changes, where these may affect our level of service to you. If you are an existing customer, we may also contact you with information about goods and services similar to those you have already purchased from us.
- We will not pass any of your data to third parties, except in the exceptional circumstances described below. If you are a new customer, we will only contact you when you have provided your consent for us to do so.
Storing Your Personal Data
How can you access your Data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your Personal Data held by us (where such data is held). Under the GDPR, no fee is payable and we will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact us for more details by using the contact details below.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, this may include our subsidiaries. We will not disclose your personal information to third parties, except in the following circumstances:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Third Party Links
From time to time you may find links to third party websites on our website; such websites are responsible for their own privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their content or policies.