Basic Instructional Skills
£1,195.00 + VAT
This three-day course is intended either for new instructors, or those instructors wishing to refresh their current skills. It is suitable for those who train within a classroom or aircraft environment, whether on an individual or group basis.
The aim of the course is for delegates to:
- Understand the Mechanics of Learning
- Understand the Skills of Instruction
- Develop an Effective Method for Planning, Structuring & Delivering Lessons
- Develop your Communication and Assessment Skills
- Give Formative Feedback and Compile an Effective Report
During the course, each delegate will prepare and deliver practice presentations, which will be debriefed by the instructor.