CRM Assessment Skills
£995.00 + VAT
You will be aware of the EASA requirement that CRM is assessed on the line; and of course many other Regulators also require that CRM is assessed on the line or in the simulator.
It is also an EASA requirement that any individual undertaking non-technical skills (CRM) assessments must first attend a suitable course to provide them with the necessary skills. This course meets the EASA requirement.
The 2-day course is designed to deliver the skills you require to effectively assess and grade the non-technical skills (CRM) displayed by flight crew on the line, or in the simulator.
The primary objectives for this course therefore are to:
- Introduce the concept of NOTECHS/Behavioural Markers
- Familiarise delegates with NOTECHS
- Introduce the behavioural assessment process
- Practice the skills of observing, recording, classifying and evaluating behaviours
- Discuss the pitfalls of behavioural assessment
- Test delegates’ ability to assess behavioural skills