Corporate Risk Management for Aviation Managers
£195.00 + VAT
The relationship between airline management and unsafe working practices occurs both indirectly, through the impact of the business model on organisational structure and function, and directly through the process of day-to-day management.
• How can management regain control of the process?
• What is the role of the management in creating safety?
• What are the organizational factors involved in aircraft incidents and accidents?
• How can management create a just safety culture?
All these questions will be answered during this 1-day CRM for Aviation Management course, whilst also providing managers with the right tools to recognise that effective safety management needs to address individual as well as organisational problems.
Who should attend this course?
• Line Managers
• Quality & Safety Managers
• Senior Managers
• Company Directors
This is a fully interactive course and so places are limited to ensure that all participants can fully engage with the subject.