CRM Trainer Examiner Refresher
This 1-day online course will refresh your knowledge and skills as a CRM Trainer Examiner. It will also give you the opportunity to discuss the latest legislation, current thinking, and latest developments in CRM training. The course is very interactive, using video CRM sessions for delegates to practice and demonstrate the required skills.
The subjects on this course will include, for example:
- Review the role of the CRMT Examiner;
- What makes a good/poor trainer?
- Review Part FCL, Part CC & AMC ORO for CRM;
- ‘Acceptable to the Authority’;
- Briefing the CRMT;
- Conducting, Observing and Assessing the CRMT Test;
- Debriefing the CRMT;
- Managing the CRM team and quality oversight.
Who should attend this course?
- All CRM Trainer Examiners;
- CRM Managers;
- Head of Training or Training Managers;
- Flight Safety & Quality Managers;
- Any person responsible for the quality of CRM training;
- CAA Flight Inspectors;
With a very short on-line questionnaire, issued in advance of the course, participants will be invited to highlight any issues, concerns or topics they would like to discuss during the course. This will enable our facilitators to tailor the course to each of the participant’s particular needs.
Our experience in running CRMT Examiner Refresher courses highlights just how interactive and beneficial this course is for all participants.
Courses commence at 08.00 UTC and the duration will be 8-hours, including breaks.
A certificate will be issued on completion of the course.