Assessment Skills for Cabin Crew Line Trainers
£195.00 + VAT
This 1-day course has been designed to give Cabin Crew Line Trainers the necessary knowledge and skills required to facilitate crew assessments on the line.
Essentially, assessments on the line are focussed on the behaviours demonstrated by crew, whether about safety, service or non-technical issues, and so the course will include the following topics:
• Understanding behaviour;
• The observation of behaviours;
• Introduction to non-technical skills assessment;
• Problems and difficulties associated with observing behaviours;
• Practical sessions for observing, categorising and rating behaviour;
• Debriefing and giving feedback.
This course will also give delegates an increased awareness of their strengths and weaknesses as line trainers.
The course duration will be approximately 6-hours, excluding breaks.
A certificate will be issued on completion of the course.