Mental Health in Aviation
One of the most important current issues, not just for aviation, but for all market sectors and individuals. Removing the stigma, and raising awareness and understanding.
Did you Know?
• Mental health problems are one of the main causes of the overall, worldwide disease burden;
• Nearly two thirds of people with a mental illness never seek help from a health professional;
• Suicide is the single biggest killer of men aged under 45 in the UK.
This 1-day online Mental Health in Aviation course has been designed to highlight the causes of mental health issues within aviation, and to provide both prevention and coping strategies.
The course will be delivered in conjunction with Minds First, a company with extensive experience working in both mental health services and the corporate environment.
The course will include:
• Mental health in aviation
• Removing the stigma
• Prevention & coping strategies
As with all ITS Academy courses, it will be a fully interactive and practical experience.
Who should attend this course?
The course will be valuable for personnel from all aspects of aviation, including for example:
• Flight crew
• Cabin crew
• Ground crew
• Maintenance personnel
• Management at all levels
Private courses are available for operators who would like to arrange courses for a number of their personnel. Just select the Private Course button above, and then enter your details.